(above photograph: © Eimhear Collins)
We are accepting entries for The 26th Tallaght International Salon of Photographic Art 2016 with accreditation from
- The Photographic Society of America (PSA) – Reg No: 2016/115, and
- The International Federation of Photographic Art (FIAP) No: 2016/196.
Closing date for entries will be midnight (GMT) on 26th September 2016.
Judging of the Salon will take place on the weekend, 8th/9th October 2016.
We are delighted to announce our judges for this year’s salon
- Margaret Salisbury FRPS MFIAP FIPF APAGB FSITTP,
- Adrian Lines MPAGB FBPE EFIAP ARPS,
- Bill Power FIPF EFIAP,
- Niamh Whitty FIPF ARPS,
- Gerry Kerry AIPF AFIAP, and
- Robert Given BSc DBA LBIPP DPAGB.
There are six sections, three for printed and three for digital images, as follows:
- Colour Open
- Monochrome Open
- Colour Landscape
Projected Digital Image (PDI) sections
- Open Projected Digital Image
- Nature Projected Digital Image
- Photo Travel Projected Digital Image
We would like to take this opportunity to thank our dedicated sponsors for their generosity and continued support.